13 February 2014

FACE OF THE DAY


On my face
Vapour Stratus Soft Focus Skin Perfector has been in my makeup routine since I got it. It gives a natural satin finish and leaves a smooth base for makeup. I then reached for IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream, which is a new discovery of mine. I like the fact that it has a high SPF, which is much needed in Australia summer. It has a creamy texture but is light weight at the same time. I would not say it's a full coverage foundation as I still had to use Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer for my undereye dark circle as well as any other imperfections on my face. However, it's not a favourite concealer of mine and I am still looking for one. Today was my first time using IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness and it did a great job to cover any redness on my face without making it look cakey or drying my skin. I also found it effective to camouflage red blemishes. I then swept a fluffy brush in Clinique Blended Face Powder to set my concealer and my T-zone. Body Shop Bronze Bronzing Powder is still my favourite contouring powder. After contour I used MAC Powder Blush in Pinch O' Peach for a pop of colour on the cheeks and MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle for the natural golden glow. 

On my eyes
IT Cosmetics Brow Power is my current go-to brow pencil. I always reached for Becca Lost Weekend Palette when I wanted a neutral look on my eyes. It's a perfect palette for everyday use with two matte and one shimmer eyeshadows. I used Moleskin (the light matte brown) on my eyelids and Chino (the dark matte brown) on my crease. To add more depth, I used Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze on the outer corner of my eye and blended it well with the rest of eye makeup. I chose Revlon Colourstay Eyeliner in Brown for a softer look and Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara to further open my eye. 

On my lips
Usually I prefer lipstick to lipgloss. However, I felt like having a bit of shine on my lips today and opted for Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Berry Allure. I love how non-sticky and hydrating it's on my lips. It gives a sheer finish, which is perfect for day time. 

What are you wearing today? What are your go-to products? 

No comments :

Post a Comment