13 February 2014

WANDERLUST TAG

So I stumbled across an old video of +essiebutton, where she and her boyfriend did the Wanderlust Tag. I love travelling and think it's fun to answer the questions here on my blog and show you some pictures of a favourite trip of mine.




















1. Your most treasured passport stamp?
The first time I went to London. It's a life changing experience and I loved every moment of it. 

2. Can you recite your passport # from memory if asked?
No...I have a very bad memory for numbers as well as English names. 

3. Preferred method of travel; planes, trains or automobiles?
It depends. Long haul flight is so uncomfortable (well I fly economy all the time) but it's the quickest way to get to where I want to be and I cannot stand spending days on the train. I enjoy road trip a lot probably because I am not the one driving (I cannot drive so....). 

4. Top 3 travel items?
Camera, credit card and tissues. 

5. Hostel or hotel?
Always hotel. I've never stayed in hostel. I cannot live with people I do not know and share bathroom etc....It's kinda scary. 

6. Are you a repeat visitor or do you explore new places?
I'd prioritize new places on my travelling list. However, if I am going to have a Europe trip, I'll definitely go back to see London. I just love that city. 

7. Do you read up on your destination (culture,history,safety) or do you wing it?
Well I google a bit and sometimes I'd even buy a book for the destination (might not read it....). I am not a planner and quite spontaneous so most of the time I'll just wing it. 

8. Favorite travel website?
Trip Advisor. I never got any disappointing experience from going to places that are highly recommended there. 

9. Where would you recommend a friend to visit? Name city & why.
It depends on the friend's interests. If it's history and culture, I'd recommend London as that's what London fascinates me the most. I loved walking around the city and went to all the museums and galleries (I went to high street more often though, let's be honest....). If it's for sunshine and the nature, I'd recommend most cities in Australia and my favourite one is Adelaide as you can see old buildings in the city, enjoy wine in Borassa and be amazed by the nature in Kangaroo Island. All photos in this post were taken there. 

10. You're leaving tomorrow, money is no option, where are you going?
Europe especially Italy and Greece. I hope I could make it happen this year or next year. 

Where is your favourite place to visit?

No comments :

Post a Comment