3 March 2014

BELATED LIFE UPDATES


I apologise for having not posted anything new on my blog for quite a while. It's because the hubby and I were busy with moving overseas and I had to say it was more hectic than I thought. We are now in Beijing, my hometown and I am so happy we finally get to spend some time with my family.
On the first day we had a lovely walk in Tao Ran Ting Park, where I used to go to all the time when I was little. It was a beautiful day with blue sky, which is quite rare these days in Beijing.

Yesterday we decided to adopt two puppies. We named them Des (on the right and the stronger one) and Troy (on the left and the more strategic one). They are the cutest thing we've ever seen and we could not bear the thought that they would be abandoned otherwise in the street as the Chinese buyers are mainly interested in having pure breed dogs. We are so happy we are now parents and we hope we could help them grow strong and healthy. 

We've been busy with organising stuff for our new unit here recently so that we can move in. I'll be back here and post as usual in one or two weeks after we settle in and I cannot wait to share some of my new beauty loves with you soon! 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment