7 January 2014

2014 BEAUTY HAUL #2 BODY SHOP


I went to Body Shop today for its Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder and predictably I did not walk out of the shop with just that.

Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder (AU$28.95/11g): I am currently using MAC Bronzing Powder in the shade Refined Golden as my daily contour powder. I have no problem with that one but it does have some fine shimmer in it so I always want to get a matte finish bronzing powder. I've had my eye on the Body Shop Honey Bronzer for quite a while since I heard good reviews from +essiebutton 's youtube. Compared to the Mac Bronzing Powder, which I paid AU$39 for 10g, this Body Shop's one is truly a bargain and I cannot wait to see if I'll fall in love with it.

Olive Body Butter (AU$27.95/200ml): I do not own many Body Shop body butter myself mainly because I find many of the products' scents, although lovely, can be quite overwhelming for me. I enjoy light scent for body cream and this Olive Body Butter seems to tick that box for me.

Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray (AU$14.95/100ml): This was for the hubby. As he always feels hot (even in winter in Australia), summer is not his favourite season to have a good sleep. Hopefully this spray will keep his feet cool throughout the night so that he will not keep waking up from the heat.

Cranberry Joy Heart Soap (was AU$9.95 now AU$4.95/100g): It looks adorable. It smells incredible. It's love.

Body Shop is doing clearance on some of their Christmas stocks and the discount is up to 50% off http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/Category.aspx?Id=oc. I did not know this before I went to the store today and the store I was at did not have all the clearance products they have on the website. Otherwise I would definitely grab the cranberry shower gel to try.

What's your most recommended product in Body Shop?


2 comments :

  1. The Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder is on my wishlist. It looks lovely and I've heard so many lovely things about it.
    One of my favourite Body Shop products would be their Body Butters in general, but particularly in grapefruit or peach. They're just amazing!
    Thank you for following, by the way! I really appreciate it!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using all the products in this post except the body butter since I got them. I quite like the honey bronze powder. The colour payoff is not crazy but very buidable. It gives you natural contouring or a bit sun-kissed look:)

    I love essiebutton too! and really want to see Canada one day because of her!

    I only just started blogging not long ago but really enjoy it. Thanks for reading my blog:) xx

    ReplyDelete