7 January 2014

2013 BEST HAIR PRODUCTS FOR ME



Early 2013 I had my hair permed. I was excited about finally having some volume and curls to my fine and straight hair but unfortunately I also had to face the fact the perm damaged my hair pretty badly. So throughout the year I've used quite some hair care products to try to restore the healthy shine to my hair and thankfully by now I am happy with how my hair looks and feels. Here are best hair products I found in 2013:

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment

The bottle in the picture is the brand's Nourishing Leave In Cream, which I also like but not as much as the Healing Oil Treatment (I ran out of this product so I cannot put it in the picture). The Healing Oil Treatment really is the bomb. It's non-greasy and it does not weight down your hair AT ALL. I went nuts with it during the days when my hair was very dry and tangled and it did all the nourishing job without once annoying me with flat hair look. The hair feels soft and hydrated afterwards and what's even better is it smells incredible.

REDKEN All Soft Heavy Cream

I usually apply generous amounts of this cream to my hair especially to those very dry ends. It always manages to smooth my hair and make them feel luxurious silky. I just cannot stop touching my hair whenever I use this mask!

MATRIX Biolage Advanced Keratindose Shampoo and Conditioner

I am going to use up my second bottle of both and I can see myself purchasing the third bottle very soon. The range Biolage Advanced Keratindose is to provide optimum balance to overprocessed hair and reinforcement to depleted areas while locking moisture in to help fight frizz. I personally also love the scent of this range. It smells like nature after rain, so refreshing!

What are your favourite hair products in 2013? What are the ones you want to try in 2014?
   

No comments :

Post a Comment