30 January 2014

CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE

I chose to wear my red top from Topshop today. I spent 10 minutes longer than usual to do my makeup (if you can tell the difference☺and if you are wondering why one side of my face is a bit puffy, that's because my gum is badly swollen thanks to my wisdom tooth). For it's Chinese New Year Eve and it's the first time I won't celebrate and welcome the coming of the new year with my family. There's no sight of my mum running around the house getting everything ready and dad busy with cooking in the kitchen for the big feast. Nothing is quite like home is it? Luckily I've got some photos taken before and they add a lot of warmth to my little heart. 


I'll make dumplings later and eat them with the hubby at midnight as what we do back home - something I just do not want to miss even if I am in Australia and thousands of miles away from home. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog :) Happy Chinese New Year and all the very best in 2014! 



2 comments :

  1. Your make up looks lovely. Nothing is like home but I hope you have a happy Chinese New Year! :)

    www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete