31 January 2014

THE FOOT DUO

I had been neglecting my feet until my crusty heels started to really bother me. Yeeesh. Being at the bottom of the "food chain" they really do not get much any nourishment and beauty treatment at all. I do feel sorry for them but there are just too many things I want to get for my face and when it comes to my feet, I have to cut the budget and usually it means no spending. However, after days of putting body cream on my feet and not seeing much improvement especially on my heels, I had to face the music and look for some feet solutions without breaking the bank. 

Kit Pedi Stone is the cutest foot care tool I've ever seen. I adore the colour and the handle design makes it extremely convenient to use. I love how gentle it works on the heels to get rid of the dead skin yet it gets the job done fairly well. Once my heels feel smooth, I turn to SOAP&GLORY Heel Genius Foot Cream. They are not cocky to call it heel genius; it works wonders on my feet and I've seen a miracle result from the first day that I used this product. It has a mint blue colour and a minty fruity scent, which I prefer over the usual peppermint scent in most foot products. Although it feels like a thick cream, it is very easy to massage into the skin without leaving the skin feeling yucky and greasy. You only need a tiny bit of the product each time and I normally use an M&M size of the product on each foot. One tube should last for a few good months; which makes this product extremely affordable. 

This is probably not the most sexy of posts; but let's face it, when we restore the baby smooth skin feel to our feet, we surely feel much sexier. 

Have you tried these two products yet? What are your favourite foot rescue products? 

2 comments :

  1. I hadn't heard of the Kit Pedi stone yet, will have to track one down!

    Lovely blog darling :)

    Viève, xx

    www.bonjourvieve.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment:) Do you also have Kit in Canada? I thought it's a rather small brand only in Australia. I like that Pedi stone and I honestly do not see difference compared to having my pedi done in a mani and pedi store. It's more gentle on the skin.

      xx
      Jess

      Delete