29 December 2013

MAYBELLINE 'VOLUM EXPRESS' THE MEGA PLUSH


It is a big thing for me to put a mascara as a "Yay" product. Blessed with thin and straight lashes, I usually only have a "nah" feeling towards most mascaras I tried. Why? Although many of them can add the length and the volume, I find few of them can hold the curl. Normally in an hour or so my lashes stubbornly go back to straight and now that's a big problem because without the curl no one can tell the difference.

By now you probably figure out why this is a new favourite of mine. It feels like a big "push" for my lashes and the curl lasts all day long (we are talking about 10+ hours here). It does not smudge or make my lashes clumpy while it does all the job to volumise and lengthen the lashes.


My lashes with only one coat of the mascara


Have you tried this new mascara? Do you like it?

No comments :

Post a Comment