20 February 2014

THE RETURN OF THE WINGED EYELINER AND RED LIPS


I found some new goodies recently and thanks to them I've been enjoying wearing winged eyeliner and red lips over the past few days.  

Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush is the ultimate winged eyeliner tool for me. It creates the most accurate and the finest line. It's so easy to work with that it makes the forever long work now finished within minutes. Be sure to use a fairly fresh and creamy gel eyeliner and you'll be amazed. Voluminous lashes are a must when pairing with the winged eyeliner. Maybelline Volume Express the Falsies Waterproof Mascara is my current favourite mascara for my upper lashes. It really curls my lashes from corner to corner and gives me the most satisfying full lashes I've ever wanted. However, I do find the brush is a bit too big for my lower lashes. It seems in the UK the new Falsies mascara has two ends, one with the normal brush, the other with a smaller brush for the lower lashes. Unfortunately I cannot get hold of it in Australia yet but it's definitely on my wishlist. 

I've never purchased any Face Of Australia products before the Face Of Australia Lasting Looks Lip Creme in the colour For Red-er. But OH MY, I honestly think it's the best lipstick I've picked from the drugstore. It has a vanilla scent but not an overwhelming one that makes you sick. It's so creamy and it goes on so smoothly and comfortably that it feels more like a lip butter . The consistency is incredible and it's very forgiving for any imperfections on my lips. The colour is quite buildable and can go from a light orangy red if I just dab the colour using my fingertip to a red-er colour if I directly apply the lipstick on my lips. I am pretty rubbish at describing colours but this colour can definitely suit all skin tones beautifully. It gives you that vibrant yet classy look effortlessly. The only complaint if I have to say any is its lasting power. I do not find it long lasting on my lips especially when I eat. But at AU$10.95 I do not mind touching up a bit more. 

Have you tried any of these products? Do you want to try any?

No comments :

Post a Comment